Southwelll Clinics and Outpatient Centers to Reopen on May 11th: What To Expect
Monday, May 11th, 2020
Southwell/Tift Regional Health System clinics and outpatient centers are reopening on Monday, May 11, 2020. Your health and safety is our top priority. Here’s what you can expect during your visit:
• You will be encouraged to bring and wear your mask, or one will be provided for you.
• Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked certain symptom screening questions when you arrive.
• Visitor restrictions will continue for all our facilities.
• Waiting rooms and check-in areas will be arranged to observe social distancing.
• All staff members will be screened daily and are also required to wear masks.
• And of course, we will disinfect surfaces frequently.