Nominations Now Open for 2022 Small Business ROCK STARS
Tuesday, October 5th, 2021
Each year the Georgia Small Business ROCK STARS Awards honor a handful of exceptional and impactful small businesses in Georgia.
This year, The Georgia Department of Economic Development’s Small Business team is calling on our state and community partners to help gather nominations from all corners of the state!
Whether in the technology, retail, service, or manufacturing industries, each year we salute the risks taken and innovation shown by these small businesses, and want to celebrate them while showcasing what makes Georgia a great state for business.
Want to get a better idea of the companies we are looking for? Check out our 2021 Small Business Rock Stars.
The nomination criteria is as follows:
• Georgia corporation or LLC
• In business for a minimum of three (3) years
• Must not be a franchise
• Must operate in a commercial facility
• Have more than two (2) full-time employees and less than 100 full-time employees; and
• Have less than $30,000,000 in annual revenues
• Is making a positive impact in the local community
Please complete the 2022 Georgia Small Business ROCK STARS Awards nomination form by Friday, December 31, 2021, to nominate small businesses from the technology, manufacturing, service or retail industry sectors.